- Thanksgiving Break is Coming Up: No School Nov. 21-25 Wishing everyone a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving break! Enews will be on break as well: Stay tuned for our next edition on Sunday, December 4th.
- LAST CHANCE to Claim Your Lost and Found Items Before the Break We have tons of jackets, shirts, water bottles, and lunch boxes. Please stop by the Lost and Found cart outside the front office before THIS Fri., Nov. 18th to see if anything belongs to your family. Any unclaimed items will be donated to charity. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November Spirit Day – Dress Identical Join in the fun on Friday, November 18th for Dress Identical Day!
- Principal Crane’s November Newsletter Last Thursday, Principal Crane sent out a newsletter with helpful information about the PAUSD Promise and the five goals that comprise it. l If you missed it, please find it here!
Goals were scored and Kings were toppled at the first Just Parties! of the season. Duveneck students met some new friends, showed off their skills and learned some new tricks at these amazing events. Thanks to all our wonderful hosts for all your hard work!
World Cup Soccer Party – hosted by Angela Lu, John Lee, Ravi Anaparti, Evan Doll, Akhilesh Dhawan and Yvette Mangalindan
Duveneck Chess Tournament 2022 – hosted by Vivian and Raphy Leung
Want to get in on the fun? We still have tickets to some amazing parties, including the Sweetheart Dance, Dodgeball and Casino Night! Come enjoy these exciting events with our incredible Duveneck community and support our school at the same time! Need more Just Parties! info or want to know about scholarships? Learn more here.
- No School Friday, November 11 All PAUSD schools will be closed this Friday, November 11th, in honor of Veteran’s Day. We wish everyone a lovely long weekend!
- Lost and Found is FULL! You can view close-up photos of our current inventory here. Is any of this yours? All items will be donated to charity on Friday, November 18th, so please come pick it up by the main office. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Happy Halloween! Join Us for Monday’s Parade at Duveneck! Please review Principal Crane’s Newsletter here for more information on Halloween costume logistics and activities.
- District Budget Explained: The Myths and Realities of School Funding This event will be held Tuesday, November 1, from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm at the PAUSD District Offices’ Boardroom (SDC), located at 25 Churchill in Palo Alto.
- Día de Los Muertos Lunch Activity We are excited to celebrate Día de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) on Tuesday, November 1 with a few lunch time activities.
- Picture Retake Day is this Friday, November 4 You can order pictures online by visiting dorianstudio.com and searching for Duveneck. Please consider spending some time escorting our fabulous kids to and from the photographer. These photos will brighten up many a home for years to come: Make-up Picture Day Volunteer Sign-up.
- Don’t Miss the First Just Parties! of the Season Students in all grades and at all experience levels are invited to join the World Cup Soccer Party on Sunday November 6 from 2-4 pm in the Duveneck yard. Or maybe you’re looking for a challenge? Join the Duveneck Chess Tournament in the MP Room on Monday November 7 from 2:35-4:15 pm.
- We Still Need Vision Screening Volunteers Please sign up below if you can spare some time for this vitally important service. Vision Screening Volunteer Sign-up
- Join the PTA Board as Parliamentarian Want to be more involved in your school community and meet some new friends along the way? We’d love to have you join the PTA Executive Board! If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Just Parties! Season is HERE! Sign up now! Starting with an amazing launch at the Harvest Carnival on Saturday, the official Just Parties! season has arrived! Sign up now to secure your spot for one of our amazing FUNdraisers. Come play some board games, spend an evening with Santa, taste some amazing BBQ, whiskey, or British pub food, or create something new with friends. There are parties for everyone!
- Interested in Duveneck’s Academic Goals? Join the Site Council! The SSC is the best way for a parent to influence the academic goals of the school and get a big picture view of how children are educated through their entire elementary experience. If you’d like to apply or have questions, please email Principal Crane at email@example.com.
- Vision Screening Thursday, November 3 Please sign up below if you can spare some time for this vitally important service. Vision Screening Volunteer Sign-up
- Make-up Picture Day Friday, November 4 Please sign up below if you can spare some time to help create wonderful memories: Make-up Picture Day Volunteer Sign-up. If you or your child would like their picture retaken please sign up here.